Our book contains a large bibliography of research and articles on (positive) psychology and happiness at work. The literature is growing so fast, however, that we have created a list of resources that help discover more about this wonderful concept. If you know of any more resources please send us a link with a short description and we will add it to the list.
- Wikipedia on happiness at work with a great research directory.
- Wikipedia on positive psychology.
- The world happiness report 2013. Special focus on research into happiness at work at page 56.
- Great article (2005) by Lyubomirsky, Diener & King on the benefits of frequent positive affect. With one main question. Does happiness lead to success?
- Searching for happiness at work, Peter Warr (December 2007, The Psychologist). A classic article but still very valuable.
- Research into the relation between performance and well being. See link here.
- Research into the relations between produvtivity and happiness. See link here.
- Research intop the relation between firm value and job satisfaction. See link here.