By participating in a workshop on happiness at work any group of people can become aware of its possibilities within a a few short hours. Workshops can be run for teams or whole organizations.
The focus of the workshop is to create more awareness on the subject:
What makes me happy at work and what can I do to implement this directly in my work?
Image by Mavis via flickr
Results of the workshop
- You become more aware of your own thoughts and emotions and the possibility to influence them. You experience the power of happiness at work.
- Through this experience you become more creative, productive and self-secure. You feel more resilient and better able to cope with change and stress.
- Happiness at work makes you more effective: it has a positive influence on you, your team and your organization.
Workshops in practice
The workshops are inspiring, practical and are grounded in the science of positive psychology.
- Workshops have at least 3 participants and a maximum of a few hundred.
- A workshop lasts for at least 1 hour but can also be scheduled for a full day (or even several days).
- The workshops are interactive and ask for active participation of everyone involved.
What others say about the workshops?
What do participants say after following the workshop?
- “It improves the way you work, both at work and in your personal life”
- “Happiness at work is like a virus, once you get infected it spreads throughout the organization”
- “Believe me, it really works!!”